INSA Lyon offers the opportunity to its Master and Phd students to follow a double-degree curriculum.
Students are graduates of INSA Lyon and the partner university. Recognized by the Commission Française des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI), double-degrees at INSA Lyon often lengthen the course by minimum one semester.
This double curriculum provides an exceptional training characterised by both schools pedagogical approaches, culture and networks. It prepares attendees to work in an international context and integrate successfuly companies in both countries and beyond. Double-degree agreements are concluded for fields of studies.
Therefore, INSA Lyon students have to ask the person Interface Département International (IDI) which double-degree course they can take.
- BOLIVIA- Escuela Militar de Ingeniería
- BRASIL- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro
- BRASIL- Universidade Estadual Paulista "Júlio de Mesquita Filho"
- BRASIL- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- COLOMBIA- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- CANADA- Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal
- CANADA- Ecole de Technologie Supérieure de Montréal
- USA - Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago
- CHINA- Beijing Jiao Tong University
- KOREA- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- JAPAN- Tohoku University - Sendai
- SPAIN- Universitat Jaume I
- SPAIN- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- ITALY- Politecnico di Torino