MAIN EMPLOYMENT FIELDS
The industrial engineer’s competences and knowledge of the different tools and methods of optimization are sought by any type of structure and any branch of industry
- IT sector and electronics ;
- Automobile industry, aeronautics, transport ;
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic, metallurgical and energy industries ;
- Services, engineering and technical studies …
As a project leaders, S/he has to exert functions in various fields such as:
- Management, leadership ;
- Engineering, studies and technical advice ;
- Project or program management ;
- Production, exploitation, maintenance, tests, quality, safety ;
- Information systems …
SME-SMI, ETI, large industrial groups, consulting companies.
3 main areas:
- Supply Chain;
- Continuous Improvement;
- Information Systems.
SECTORS OF ACTIVITY
- Consulting Firm, Design Offices ;
Chemical industry ;
- Automotive and aeronautics industries;
- Other industries;
- Transport (services);
- Food industry ;
- Information technology industry; ...
- Purchasing - Supply - Logistics;
- Studies - Advice and Expertise;
- Methods - Production control - Maintenance;
- Production - Exploitation;
- Industrial and Technical Informatics, ...
- Logistics engineer;
- Project manager ;
- Industrialization and methods engineer;
- Research & Development engineer, Business engineer;
- Production engineer ; ...