THE 4th YEAR: INTEGRATING
The student engineer discovers new techniques focused on production management, industrial data processing and management methods that s/he learns to place in a transversal vision of the company.
- Appropriation of industrial management methods and techniques;
- In-depth production management;
- Sociological analysis of organizations;
- Collective project;
- Industrial internship (minimum 18 weeks);
- Possibility of academic exchange (1st semester);
- Possibility of industrial internships abroad.
Duration: 5 months, over 3000 hours / group
10 to 12 projects are offered each year by project owners. Each project is led by a group of about 8 students accompanied by 3 tutors: technical, management and educational.
- Tools and methods: project management, system engineering, quality management, communication.
- Implement management tools;
- Learning to collectively lead a real life project: collective organization of the group, communication, animation, coordination;
- Apply rigorously a structured, coherent and relevant approach to designing an industrial solution by integrating performance factors: Risks + Costs + Quality + Usage;
- Collecting, extracting, structuring and analyzing information;
- Evaluate one's strengths and limitations, negotiate, be a force of proposition;
- Analyze in a global, systemic approach a company, an organization, a project, a problem.
Period: mid-April to end of August (minimum 18 weeks)
The student engineer perfects mastery of tools to which s/he was made sensitized. S/he discovers new techniques focused on production management, industrial computing and management methods that s/he learns to place in a transversal vision of the company.
Objectives: The industrial internship is an opportunity to live an industrial experience similar to that which the engineer exercises in his future job. This internship involves not only a technical and operational work, but also the possibility to observe the functioning of the company with its history, its activities, its stakes, its organization, its internal social dynamics,...
- Sociotechnical functioning of organizations.
- Observe and analyze the strategy of an entity;
- Oral and written communication;
- Analyze a situation.