Duration: 5 months, over 3000 hours / group
10 to 12 projects are offered each year by project owners.
Each project is led by a group of about 8 students accompanied by 3 tutors: technical, management and educational.
- Tools and methods: project management, system engineering, quality management, communication.
- Implement management tools;
- Learning to collectively lead a real life project: collective organization of the group, communication, animation, coordination;
- Apply rigorously a structured, coherent and relevant approach to designing an industrial solution by integrating performance factors: Risks + Costs + Quality + Usage;
- Collecting, extracting, structuring and analyzing information;
- Evaluate one's strengths and limitations, negotiate, be a force of proposition;
- Analyze in a global, systemic approach a company, an organization, a project, a problem.