Duration: 6 weeks/project
The industrial project is a real corporate project. Each project (each student will deal with three of them) is supervised and led by industrial project owners over 6 weeks. The students are working out a solution in response to a set of conditions. Each group, as the manager of the project proposes and defends its technical, organizational, economic and time-bounded solutions. Each group is competing to win the market.
• Industrial organization;
• Continuous improvement;
• Production data analysis and system sizing ;
• Sourcing and material supply
• Develop the capacities of observation and strategic analysis of an organization;
• Integrate the technical and socio-economic aspects of a project or a process (of production, management ...);
• Improve communication and analysis skills, through a precise identification of the professional environment, by increasing the number of contacts and working relationships in the company, and so on.
Téléchargement : Les projets industriels en GI.pdf
Exemples de projets
- Externalisation d’activités industrielles
- Implantation d’une unité pharmaceutique
- Conception d’une centrale de retraitement de déchets
- Certification ISO 14001 du département Génie Industriel
- Elaboration d’un plan stratégique